My20 ELD Training Center
Thank you for choosing My20 ELD as your electronic logging device provider. We are here to serve you and your drivers. If you have any questions, please reach out to one of our training specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are fully focused on making sure you and your fleet are set up for success.
Follow the steps below to get started using your My20 ELD.
Complete Your New Driver & Carrier Sign Up Process
Once you purchase a My20 subscription for your ELD hardware, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. Please read the order confirmation email and follow the steps to activating your account.
Required ELD Documents
Per FMCSA guidelines, all drivers are required to have these 4 items in the vehicle while using ELD.
- My20 User Manual
- Instruction sheet for transferring HOS records to safety officials found HERE
- Instruction sheet on reporting ELD malfunctions & recordkeeping procedures during ELD malfunctions. FMCSA malfunction recommendations found HERE
- A supply of paper tracking forms (grid graphs) for at least 8 days, in case of an ELD malfunction emergency.
5 Tips for GREAT Logs
The Konexial support team recommends learning these 5 Tips for GREAT ELD Logs.
- Green Light on ELD – Don’t Remove from the port
- Remember ELD MUST BE connected to the My20 ELD App
- Every Stop- Must “Change Status”
- Always see ORANGE circle BEFORE disconnecting
- Talk with support staff 865-888-6920 ext. 2 for HELP
Español: 5 Consejos Para un EXCELENTE Registro en ELD.
- Luz verde en ELD – No quitar del puerto
- Recuerda ELD DEBE ESTAR conectado a la applicacion My20 ELD
- Cada Parada- se Debe “Cambiar Estado”
- Siempre mirar el circulo NARANJA ANTES de desconectarse
- Llamar el Equipo de Soporte de My20 865-888-6920 ext. 2 para AYUDA
My20 ELD Quick Start Guide
Download My20 ELD Mobile App
Once you have purchased the My20 ELD hardware and subscription service, you will need to download the My20 ELD app. The My20 ELD App is available for FREE in both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You must download the app and connect your ELD hardware to be compliant per FMCSA guidelines.
My20 User Names and Passwords
Once you have purchased a My20 ELD subscription service, you will be sent instructions on how to activate your account. You (or your company admin) will create a login and password for each driver and admin user. Per the FMCSA, carrier admins cannot use the same login that he/she uses to log driving hours. If you have not received your usernames and passwords, please contact email@example.com
My20 ELD Subscriptions
You will need 1 ELD per truck and 1 subscription for every driver.
Each driver will have an individual login to the My20 ELD App (downloadable for FREE on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store). Once the driver downloads the FREE My20 ELD app, he/she will use the driver login to connect to the ELD hardware device. You can log in to the My20 Tower account by clicking HERE.
How Do I Connect My20 ELD?
On the top right of the home screen, My20 will show your ELD Status. “ELD connected” or “No ELD Connected.”
NOTE: If “No ELD connected”, make sure power is on to My20 ELD box (green light on) and tap to scan for your ELD hardware. If the problem persists, check to see if Bluetooth AND Location services on your mobile device are turned on, both are required to connect to the My20 ELD.
Watch the My20 ELD Tutorial videos below or on our YouTube channel:
Need More Support?
Register for training or check out our FAQ page.