My20 ELD Hardware
The My20 ELD hardware is built with edge computing technology to provide reliable compliance for your fleet. You must purchase the My20 ELD subscription-based service to use the My20 ELD. This world-class telematics device is a 9 pin J1939 device that plugs directly into the ECM diagnostics port on the majority of trucks. For orders over 15 please contact My20 Sales.
Scroll for More Infomation
- MOST AFFORDABLE ELD on the market. No additional hardware needed, just your Apple or Android smartphone and the free My20 ELD app.
- EASY-TO-USE - Install the My20 ELD in your diagnostic port, download the FREE My20 app & link your smartphone to the app via Bluetooth. The FREE My20 App is available in English and Spanish. Download today (Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL - The My20 ELD has a standard 9-pin (J1939) ECM connector. If you have an OBD-II or 6-PIN ECM port, click the link to add the appropriate adapter cable to your order.
- 100% FMCSA approved.
You must purchase the My20 ELD subscription-based service to use the My20 ELD hardware. This world-class telematics device is a 9 pin J1939 device that plugs directly into the ECM diagnostics port on the majority of trucks.
NOTE: My20 ELD auto-renew subscription purchase required for use. Please review the My20 ELD phone & tablet recommendations prior to purchasing this system.
Konexial Return Policy: Exchange for the My20 ELD is available for a replacement unit up to 1 year (365 calendar days) after purchase for customers with an ACTIVE subscription. Konexial will offer a refund up to 30 days (calendar days) after the purchase with a $50 re-stock charge.
Konexial Shipping: We offer standard (5-7 business days) and expedited (2-4 business days) shipping. For other shipping options, please contact our team at 865-888-6920 ext 4
- Minimum requirements: iOS 14 or higher
- Recommended: iOS 16 or higher
- Minimum requirements: iPhone 7 or higher
- Recommended: iPhone X or higher
- Minimum requirements: iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2
- Recommended: Any iPad released over the past 4 years.
- Minimum requirements: Android 7 or higher.
- Recommended: Android 10 or higher
- Recommended: Google Pixel 5 or higher
- Samsung Galaxy S9 or higher
- Recommended: Samsung Tab S7 or higher
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 or higher
We do NOT recommend Samsung Note 8 because of documented problems that Samsung has not corrected on Bluetooth connectivity for this device. We also DO NOT recommend LG phones or tablets due to technical issues with those devices.
For the best quality experience, Konexial recommends iOS devices over ANDROID.
My20 TOWER Subscription
TOWER includes ELD Compliance, Status Exceptions (AG, Short-haul, Oil-field, more) DVIR Management, IFTA Reporting, Fleet Management Dashboard, and more.